Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New camera on the way!

The last time we went to SGR I brought all I could in my day pack.  I ended up using it all though like my first aid kit on a hooked friend.   At one point I took a dip a little deeper then I had expected -beyond my waist- and I was thankful that I had packed my camera and my phone in my backpack which saw no water the whole day.  That dip lead me on a journey to buy a dedicated fishing camera.  Something a little more robust in terms of water exposure...

I ended ordering the Kodak Playsport
  The Playsport is water tight up to ten feet and shoots nice 720p/1080i footage all for $124 on Amazon.  You will have to supply your own SD card up to 32GB.

Look for an upcoming video review.  I'm excited about getting not only top water catch videos but some underwater shots.



Purchased the black model
and the Transend SD card.

No comments:

Post a Comment